Sunday, May 21, 2006

ok..another weekend down....

alright...went and saw Aunt Ellen's portfolio showing at an Art gallery in Charlotte. I was impressed by her porfolio. Obviously she has been paying attention in school. We then went with jessica's parens, Uncle Wes and pseudo Wifey Ashley to Chili's, then jessica , the twins and i returned back to town.

It was the first All Star race that i have missed since 2000. It actually felt kinda odd to be missing it, although it did rain, I and I am kinda reeleived because I really dont know how the group of people i am going to the race next week with would react to a race delay...in the rain. i've done it several times. But i have always been by myself, and I can simply put on my headphones, listen to the scanner, and amuse myself.

next up...headin to charlotte for the 600...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you not remember the time in Atlanta when me, you, Jecca, and Harwood went to the race and it got rained out? I had to call in "sick" the next day so we could go back. Man, how easily you forget things sometimes...

Grandpa said...

oh yeah...i did forget about that one. However, i dont easily forget.