Monday, April 30, 2007

continuing...

(you probably need to read the post under this one first...)

...I mean, I-Man walks into the house and the first thing he does is look for the remote to watch a recording of Backyardigans (which, I do find entertaining...at least for the first 17 times i watch a particular episode...the 23rd viewing starts to get old). Now, he does like to go outside andride his bike or kick the soccer ball, so he isnt totally tied down to the TV, etc. But I dont know. and Ryles???...well, I can tell she isnt going to be sitting out in the sun tryin to get a tan anytime soon (not that she needs to or anything) When we go to the park, its about 5 minutes before she is complaining about it being too hot. Now I'm sitting here thinking "Its 70 degrees outside, and you think its hot"? "Come talk to me in July and see what you think it is then"...

No comments: