Monday, April 30, 2007

Whew...what a whirlwind


Special Thanks to Aunt Brandy and Aunt Ashley and Uncle Wes and Grandma and Uncle Jerry and Papa and Nanna for coming to the last soccer match and recital over the weekend. We also cut down a tree in the back in prep for the new storage shed. More firewood for the firebowl.... I really didnt get a good, clear photo of Ryles during the Recital rehearsal, but there you see a snappy of her ballet troup above.

...my jinx has worked its spell again. The Miami Heat go down in flames ( hah!), forcing me to have to change allegiances in mid playoffs and go with Lebron for however long he remains in the playoffs. I only say Lebron because I cant remember the name of anyone else on his team ( well, actually, Larry Hughes, but...i digress...)

...Today i get to go do bloodwork for my next Dr visit, then get back here for some weedeater work around the spots I missed with the ridin mower...

No comments: