Monday, April 02, 2007

just moving right along...

jessica had her birthday on Friday, and she went out to Restaurant O with several chick friends. That seemed to go fine... then Saturday I-Man had his soccer match (and Ryles is now playing too) and then the new fridge was delivered. It is a different type of design than I am used to, with the fridge part on the top 2/3rds and the freezer on the lower 1/3rd. But it has more room and is definitely cooler....we also got a new hood for the stove to match colors..instead of the Easter type yellowish stuff, everything is white now. we seem to have upgraded all the appliances in the kitchen and probably are just new countertops away from having the kitchen done...

Braves opened up the new baseball season today, with a win. Bullpen seems to be better... and I am going to like playing as the underdawg for the first time in a decade and a half... I think that will serve the Braves best this year, to work under the radar and without the bullseye.

I-man stated today that he wants to be a conducter after watching an orchestra on TV. Hmmmm...now I never wanted to be drum major, for I liked playing too much. But obviously, his mother, aunt, and Grandma were drum majors so it might not be too much a stretch. Gotta get him that Tuba first...

No comments: