Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. Until that day accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day - Don Vito Corleone

They are reporting now that there are more cell phones now than landlines... And I am wonderin when the masses are going to start figuring out that cell phones dont work everywhere, especially in buildings. I mean I have a cell phone and it works in my home. But jessica's doesnt work as well and not at all in some parts of the house. It just amazes me how people buy cell phones and think they will work everywhere. i guess the advertising the cell companies do has worked very well. But I wonder when people will figure out that cell phones are just glorified walkie talkies...

No comments: