Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas comes and goes....

Christmas was a good time. Bolted town on Xmas eve and went to see Grandma and Uncle Jerry...xchanged gifts, ate some meatballs, crackers and etc. , then moved on to see Nanna and Papa... exchanged gifts with Aunt Ashley, Uncle Wes, cousin Madison, Aunt Ellen and got ready for Santa. Santa arrived and brought the twins a couple of remote control vehicles, a barbie Guitar, Howheels stuff, Transformers...of course and...a computer. So they did pretty well, i figure.. we then went did a little mud-dawgin in the new 4 wheeler thingy. i also go to see the new jetski..now that should be interesting...
I got a few things...a new video Nano ipod...A cool camera/laptop combo bag...tickets to darlington race...a slick tripod that allows me to place my camera virtually anywhere I can reach...digital binoculars...some other stuff. I am fortunate and for that I am very thankful...

No comments: