Sunday, March 16, 2008

the #29 and #20, brackets and the tourney

went to Bristol on Saturday. It rained, but we did see the race that was run. We had even better seats and it was pretty cool... took a look at my man in the #29 and well...he got a little loose in the corner and, as they say... 8 wheels turns better than 4 wheels in the corner...heh, heh... too bad for the #20....

...I am NOT doing a bracket this year because it makes me root against teams i want to root for and changes how i watch the games..kinda like fantasy leagues... and I want to be able to watch and not be pissed when an upset happens that it blew up my bracket. For example...logic tells me that I should pick Villanova over Clemson. I kinda would prefer Clemson win the game. This way I dont have to have that type of conflict... Clemson got kinda screwed in their bracket. they kinda have a gauntlet to run if they want to make a deep run. Plus they have have to be 10 points better than anybody they play because..well... here's that free throw thing again....

...by the way...I'm workin on a post where I use kinda and sorta as much as possible. I will come when you least expect it...sorta....

No comments: