Wednesday, March 05, 2008

frat stuff

The new pledge class is doing some sorta thing where they are making a quilt of some sort out of the family colors of the colony members, if they had any. They have some of them as some lines still exists. But some lines dont and some colonist family letter info has not been passed down. If anyone knows what if/any family letters/colors the following colonists have, let me know.....
Corey Amaker
Kristin Avolio
Alyson Craft
Clair Compton
Elizabeth Fogel
Angela Giles
Danny Goldrick
Scott Hendrickson
Aaron Hobbs
Katie McDowell

I was talking to the candidate who is heading up the project and to hear her mis pronounce the last names was highly amusing. Also telling them that some are married and dont have those last names anymore...you can almost see a glint of confusion... they live in such a different world...marraige,work, kids...they have a hard time grasping the reality of it. But I also remember that i didnt have a grasp of it either...

2 comments:

Sweet T said...

Danny said he couldn't remember any colors/letters that would trace back to him. The quilt project sounds interesting...I am curious to see finished project.

Anonymous said...

... ahh, when was the last time I spelt my name with an "i"? I'm feelin' the love...