Thursday, March 31, 2011

Has anyone been to the Post Office lately? it opens at 9:30am!!!! and and shuts the down by 4:30pm!!! nowhow is anyone who has a normal job supposed to get inside this place. Of course, I guess hours vary but no wonder this place is losing billions despite raising the cost of stamps every three weeks or so... You should have heard the cursing as people walked to the door and realized they were... CLOSED? at 9am? on a Thursday? that is not one of the 37 government holidays?

And I continue to wonder how it is I cant find a decent swimsuit for my daugther that doesnt look like she is in a contest for Miss USA or Miss Universe... I see plenty that would be fine for a 22 year old girl on Spring Break at Daytona, but none that are suitable to a 9 year old. Looks like she will be wearing boys swim trunks and a boys rashguard....

and another thing.. is it me or are all the Jack in the Box's closed now all of a sudden?

No comments: