Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So on Sunday Kirk Randazzo came up to visit the chapter and gave an impressive presentation on Leadership. I have seen it before but I saw the tweaks he has done to "freshen" it up ad it works...

I came away a bit energized myself in regards to moving the chapter forward in a manner meaningful to them and our Alumni of Kappa Beta...

.. and I was reminded at how much of a POSITIVE influence Scott Hendrickson played in my life, even though I wasnt exceptionally close to him. No doubt his death spurred my "career" within the Fraternity as I never would have repeated as President of the Chapter if he would have been there, which in turn may have led to me never running for District or National office.. or being in a position to be asked to Sponsor the chapter. I certainly wasnt as close to him as others who read this blog. But I always remember his positive energy that he generally displayed. And whenever I sing the Fraternity Hymn, I think of him. Every single time. And it is people like him and others who have followed and worked so hard within the chapter that makes me strive tomake sure there is a POSITIVE experience during their time at Clemson within the chapter. And to keep it going as a souce of pride for those very same Brothers.

No comments: