Thursday, March 03, 2011

looks like an actual ticket to the Bristol Sprint Cup race has fallen into my lap... this will check off one of my must see races... anyone want to go with me? ( i believe I have two)

.. i setup Skype with a video Cam on the I-Man's newly souped up (doubled his memory) computer. I am going to put a webcam on Grandma's computer sometime and also setup Skype on Nanna's laptop and see if video chatting is something they might like... the webcam was 10 dollars and it is amazing how good the video is now on these things...

..oh, I have my netbook back up and running again with anywhere access. Kinda funny how out of sorts I felt without being able to get online at anypoint... weird when I remember a time when there was no internet...

... which brings me back to that Alan Jackson song "Remember When", which I sometimes think they play in the mornings just so I will be singing it in my mind all day long...

1 comment:

Florida John said...

Week before our new office opens and I'll be neck deep in moving issues... otherwise would be like white on rice for the Bristol race... sigh. :(