Tuesday, March 01, 2011

On Saturday, we went to Table Rock, put on the Tevas and went hiking... we didnt go to the very top but I-Man seems ready to do it. Or at least he thinks he is. i dont think he realizes how far or long that will be for him. But we will be returning one day soon to attempt to reach the summit. I did find it interesting that a lot of the same dynamics exist within our small family.. I-Man running off ahead with little concern and never looking back while Ryles hovered back with us, never straying more than 20 feet ahead. We had to constantly keep asking I-Man to come back, or get down off those rocks, or get out of the creek, or get back on the trail....

... we then went to Pizza Inn that night (celebrating good grades and the free coupons the kids got because of it) where I actually ate 15 slices of pizza. Thin slice pepperoni/sausage will let you pound a ton of it. But what I found amusing was how easy it seems for kids to randomly talk/play with other kids who they do not even know at all. I go and look in the "arcade" and the twins are gathered around with some other kids and they are all playing these games... instant friends...

No comments: