Tuesday, March 22, 2011

so.. it seems that someone hacked an acct of mine and was doing the oh so childlike typical things kids do when this happens... but.. I did find a trojan horse of sorts on my desktop the other day and I ponder if this had anything to do with it. I doubt it as my antivirus spotted it immediately, but who knows... But this deal of facebook/google/aol/twitter/EVERYTHING being all tied together is starting to make me wonder. I have started the process of updating all my logins to a stronger, totally different password that will take NASA a while to crack. What ticks me off is that I had stuff I had planned to do this morning, and have wasted an hour tracking down where/what/how I was sending random IM's to people... they "seemed" to come from Facebook, but actually were coming from AOL AIM, where it seems someone had accessed my acct thru an old phone number from 10 years ago, that was still linked to AIM...

No comments: