Friday, April 22, 2011

in the "well its obvious" class... i think it is oh so interesting to see on facebook, especially within the Frat groups, how entertwined the whole damn shoooting match is in a Six Degrees of Separation kinda feel. I have been fortunate to know several different "groupings" of people come thru the Frat and it surprises me to see people i dont expect to know each other (from different "eras") talk to each other and seemingly know each other from these "groupings"...

On a slightly related note, I have decided to attend National Convention this summer in Colorado Springs.. I am also pondering getting back into the game on a National Level at some point... probably not this year, but in two years...

...and the built this huge ramp to nowhere on I-385 that I drive by every day. It looks like they are getting ready to build a 4th Pyramid of Giza. Except they explained that it is supposed to allow heavy machines easy access to the project... since the ramp leads up to a bridge, I hope that bridge holds up...

No comments: