Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OK... so I am getting ready to purchase tickets to the All Star Race in Charlotte. I used to be able to get a group of people to go with me but the past couple of years has seen me basically go by myself. Is there anyone reading this who might wanna go with me? If you have never attended a race, this is the one to go to as it is a series of short sprints (i.e, not a bunch or laps, but short segments) and I am even willing to go camp out if anyone is daring enough. We have done it before and had a blast hanging out by a fire chatting... let me know... Or if ya wanna just go for the race, thats cool to. While I have a lot of fun going by myself, I find that it is starting to get a tad saddening that I usually do a lot of this type of stuff by myself...

maybe, I should take a look in the mirror and wonder why that is, huh?

3 comments:

jdwyatt said...

When is this alleged rae?

Grandpa said...

weekend of May 20-21...

Andee said...

I wish we could go.....