Sunday, March 04, 2012

i paid 4 dollars for a gallon of gas today. I only put in 20.00 and at highway drivin I figure to get 300miles...or maybe 225 miles at back/forth to work drivin. As chronicled here before my car gets good gas mileage. But... if this goes to 5 dollars a gallon wont this have a far negative effect on everything? It really ticks me off that out leadership thinks that we should let it get to 8 or 9 dollars a gallon. Its easy to be all "green" andstuff when you havent paid for your own gas in years and will probably NEVER have to pay for gas for the rest of your life... Not everyone lives in the city.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I agree 100%. We wonder why people can't save money, and yet how can you possibly budget when the price of gas goes up 20 cents in a matter of HOURS?