Monday, March 05, 2012

Strange (to me) that daylight savin' time is coming THIS SUNDAY!!! I am not really a fan of it despite it giving more "daylight". For some reason I havent been able to come to terms with, I find the change unnatural and weird. But I will adjust as we have converted to a country where we spend more time in this altered time than we do outside of it. I feel a lot of my resistance is that when the sun goes down has little to no bearing on my life. Nothing stops with me just because it is dark.. or nothing continues just because it is light. And it is no longer an issue with my kids in regards to getting them to bed at 7:30pm and it still being light outside... One of my first memories is the confusion I had when I was forced to go to bed and it was still bright outside... I didnt understand what was going on....

anyways....

No comments: