Wednesday, March 28, 2012

so my daughter occasionally messages me while I am at work This in and of itself is a tad weird to me but I have long ago gotten past the fact that both of my children can text me from their iPads... so When Ryles sent me a message saying she could call me,  I was a little skeptical, a bit amused and  incredulous seeing as how their iPads are wifi only and that they didnt have Skype or anything... and that I was pretty sure I hadnt seen voice calls coming from an iPad... to the right is the conversation leading up to the events... after i said "OK" i had a little smirk and continued to work on something at my desk thinking that she wasted her time chasing some goose down a path... when my cell rings... me: "whaaa...???" as I look at my phone and see an 864 number. and seeing as how my phone NEVER rings as no one ever calls me, i was like..."WTF?!?" so... incredulous.. I answer. Ryles:"Hey Daddy!!!!!".... me: "um...hey....." Ryles: "Told ya!!!!".... I am thinking to myself " NO FRAKKIN WAYYYYY!!!!!!" How did she just manage to totally circumvent and fire the first salvo in the You.Don't.Need.A.Cellphone.Battle before I could even see it coming.... AND IT ISNT EVEN A CELL PHONE!!!!!!

No comments: