Thursday, March 08, 2012

oh.. and another thing... THIS is why people get annoyed when Obama and "Progressives" go on about "spreading the wealth" and making sure no one goes without. This person wins the lottery and thinks she should still get assistance from taxpayers?

 Asked if she had the right to the public assistance money, Clayton answered, "I kind of do. I have no income, and I have bills to pay. I have two houses."

WHAT?!?!?!?

Sooooo...STUPID!!!!.... if you aint got no job,why not use that 500,000 large, build a 150,000 house to green specs, put solar panels on that house and be off the grid completely... what? 300,000 is you do it right? drop 50 on one (or two) cars.... 50 to furnish house completely and get land.... leaving you a 100 grand to sip off of until you can figure out someway to get a steady income of some sorts....

Instead, we are in a culture now and being led by someone who fosters this idea that you will simply be given everything you need. Look.. I have sympathy for those less fortunate or those who have lost jobs, whatever and are trying to make do until they can get their situation righted. I have little to NO sympathy for those who dont even try...who are standing around with their hands out... when I get my bonus every year for the time, effort, knowledge and hard work I have put into making myself earn that bonus, approximately HALF of it is taken in taxes and given to others who havent earned it. And to see this person WIN THE FRAKKIN LOTTERY and still be expecting taxpayers to pay her is why I have NO SYMPATHY at the end of the day....

No comments: