Friday, April 02, 2004

ah, music....

...its really difficult to come up with songs sometimes. I have downloaded almost seven hours worth of music for this formal. I will probably only 3 hours max...11/2 hours for dinner... 1/12 to 2 max for dancing, unless they all get the party hop going on until getting kicked out.... It is difficult for me not to basically put in songs that I like. i just hope that I have stuff that THEY like. I am also a little worried about the lyrics of some of the songs...While I dont mind them, I worry that some might be offended by the lyrics...especially since the popular songs of today on the radio are NOT the actual songs... and frankly, if you are a woman, and not in the frame of mind to take the lyrics with a grain of salt, they can be downright offensive...

No comments: