Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Ramblins

...While I was putting diesel in the Jet a while ago, i noticed where Ian had decided to use my car as a drawing board with his playground chalk. Not too bad...just a straight line, that I got most of removed with a little hard rubbing... have to keep a closer eye on him now....

... The temps go up, and you see the summertime fashion trends come out here at Furman. Girls are wearing skimpy tops with the cheerleader style skirts, or... white blouse, gray skirt with tall black boots, or...jeans that are about ten inches too long, but the legs are turned up. Guys are, well, still sporting either Abercrombie or Hollister. If you are a guy and you aint wearing that, you are obviously a dweeb, or something like that....

...Only one month till I get to go to the Nascar race...

...Does anyone want to babysit the twins when Jessica and I go to the race in May? Money would be paid, as well as access to the well stocked fridge, etc. It would probably take two people to deal with them.... yep, no takers...thats what I thought...

..for some reason, I seem to have developed allergies to all this pollen. Never have had problems before...guess its just another sign of me getting older.

...i took my laptop and went snooping for wireless access point on campus that are illegal. Jesus Christ, there are more illegal access points than there are legal points. Kinda funny. Then I went driving down the road. I was stunned at how many access points I could pick up on the way home. At least fifty. And the majority of those were not encrypted or anything. Just asking for trouble..just askin...

gotta go, ..oe of my students just turned over a TV cart and blew up the TV.

No comments: