Monday, April 05, 2004

Runnin for office, leadership and formal

...Well, Formal for Kappa Beta was this past weekend. While I wasnt exactly thrilled with the location of the hotel, sometimes those things can jump up and bite you. But the Evening itself was wonderful, and well executed. The hotel was nice to the group and the dinner was tasty. I think the dance went well, and I learned a few things about using my computer for music... a shield cable is a must to eliminate LCD panel interference... I think Hamilton did an outstanding job getting the hotel, room rates, meals and all that stuff the social chair has to pull off for that gig...

...Kappa Beta installed a Candidate class. I see a LOT of potential with these guys...

Last night was elections for the Frat. And for a change, EVERYONE was very qualified to hold the office they were running for. I always hate the elections because you see the dissapointment in peoples faces, and this time, i feel that all the people running could hold office. I can see Hamilton as a Service chair. I can see Missy as a Social chair. I can see Tripp as a fundraiser.. Mishelle as A PR person. I can all these people in positions

...i hope that people realize that you do NOT have to have a leadership "position" to be a leader. Yo u can still bring business before the chapter, you can still voice your opinion, and you can still do service....

...later

No comments: