Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Had a great time in New York.

...been back at work for since Sunday. I had a great time during the whirlwind tour of New Jersey/New York/Brooklyna few days ago. And the conversations I had with kristen and erik were somewhat interesting. Kristen and i had a interesting conversation about friends and who do you keep and who do you let go.. I have recently had a somewhat closed group of people i consider to be my Tier 1 friends. jessica, erik, lisa, josh, brandy, kim, lynn, kristen ( in no particular order, except for jessica, so dont anyone start reading into this sorta listing) occupy that group right now. And different people fall into different types...some people i dont ever talk to, but I know that when I see them all is good. (the no news is good news approach) some i talk to more regularly than others... then there are other people like John/Pam that I long to see/talk to...or Cayce and Beth (what are they up to? hows life these days?) and budding friendships, like with the Harwoods. What i think is even wierder is what people you meet in college, then somehow become good friends with after college.

Need to start plans for the Fall activities..."things to look forward to" as Kristen might say

No comments: