Thursday, July 27, 2006

justice served?

I am going to go on a picture taking spree over the next couple of weeks. Of course, i will get all of about 5 pictures taken because no one will let me take a picture of them. It's kinda dissapointing at times, but I understand why people generally dont like having their picture taken. So i end up with a billion pictures of my kids, not that i dont like taking pictures of the twins... but I'll ry to post the best ones here sporadically...

so...hmmm...black man goes in and kills his five kids, I bet he hardly gets 2 days in court before he's sittin on Death Row. White woman kills her 5 kids, by drowning them brutally in a bathtub, while the others watched and waited their turn, and she gets to go to a comfy hotel for what, maybe 10 years before she will be "sane" again? Oh, I'm sorry...its a mental hospital. Hmmm... and shes declared NOT GUILTY???!!!! of killing her own 5 kids. Wonder what her kids have to say about that. oh wait...they're dead.... wonder what would have happened to my mother if she would have killed me and my brother? here's betting that she would have gotten the needle or shock treatment a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG time ago. and sadly, there's people reading this who still dont get it.

Who sang this?
Life is a highway 
I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I wanna drive it all night long


or as sung by I-Man...
Life is a highway
I wonna wide it all wide wong
If you going my way
I wanna drive it all wide wong



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok - so I've battled with some PPD (granted not severe)..This verdict still doesn't make sense to me either..