Tuesday, July 18, 2006

hmmm...lets see here....

cnn has a picture of a family stranded in beirut on its homepage. they went there for a month long vacation, so they could baptise their son in lebandon (husband is from there). lets see....places to take wife and kids... Disney World? check. The beach? check. Grand Canyon? check.... Beirut?????...uh....well...uh.... no. dont think so. I dont care that stuff was relatively quiet....quiet in beirut is just people reloading their guns.... I just dont think I would be taking my kids to beirut, even if i was from there. Once i left, I think i would pull up Google Earth if i wanted my kids to see the ole homeland.

and what makes you , while going up stairs, suddenly try to take 2 steps at once, not on purpose, but yet, your leg goes up and you kinda hiccup. or, when you are going down steps, and you think you have another step before the bottom and you kinda slam your foot down....

No comments: