Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Looks like...

...its Clinton by a neck coming around turn 3. No one has gone to the whip...yet. Clinton take the big states and is still leading nationally. Obama is getting the smaller states and the caucuses(which i find suspect for various reason). Had a long talk last night with my politico adviser Brown. I admitted that I am a slight McCain lean at the moment, but am really waiting to see who is going to push me over the edge in regards to the Democrat side. i will definitely NOT be a part of any ticket that has Huckabee, so his rise and possible bartering with McCain alarms me. Huckabee is no friend to me, or my children, based upon his public statements from the past.

...at any rate, I am starting to tire of all this, and I really only started taking notice a month ago. Maybe i will take a break from it until texas and Ohio finish this gig off.

3 comments:

Andee said...

What comments from the past?

Grandpa said...

ah... i sense a Huckabee supporter, young Andee, in you i do. I will send you the scrolls and let you see for yourself...

Andee said...

I only like him for the fair tax. Is that ok? If he is a closet racist or something, then he is off my books just like that. :-)