Wednesday, September 10, 2008

head games....

... If there is one thing i can see about this election, it's this... Sara Palin is clearly...CLEARLY... inside Obama's head, and the Democrats as a whole. Listening to Obama, even his public speaking has changed, from a position of confident front runner to a position of defense. To me, he is concentrating t0o much on deflecting instead of getting his message out. From my point of view, it is panic and even more PANIC coming from the Left. And the attacks are flinging from both sides. 50 more days of this, I figure. This is what I can see happening... it is starting to look to me that even if Obama manages to right his ship and hangs on and wins, he is in a weakened state and Palin will return in 2012 as a very..VERY formidable opponent. I still say that if he chooses Clinton, this would have not even been close. The Republicans would have folded tent and gone home till 2016. And I am beginning to think the Dems should have had their ticket as Clinton/Obama. Do that, and they have the White House for 16 years. Instead they may barely get in, and will be under fierce attack from day one. and set themselves to lose in 2012. Ultimately, i see a Clinton vs Palin campaign in the future...and THAT will be one hell of a catfight, heh, heh, heh....

by the way, Olberman and Mathews have been "reassigned" on MSNBC. yeah... "reassigned"...sure... whatever you say.

Looks like I-Man will be Goalie for the majority of matches this season. He has moved up in age group and there is an obvious difference in coaching and expectations in regards to level of play. And did I mention that Ryles is doing dance and baton, as well as Gymnastics? It makes for a busy week...with Monday being gymnastics, Tuesday being the first soccer practice, Wednesday being Dance and Baton, Friday brings the second soccer practice and Saturday brings a soccer match. Whew...and then it starts all over....!!! A busy weekly schedule for the Fall, it seems...

Watching USA vs Trinidad and Tobago... pretty slick home jersey for the USA side.

I talked with Santa today and he is starting to finalize his list for I-Man and Ryles. I am fortunate to have a pretty good relationship with the man, and he's starting to spool up the toy making machine. I told Santa today about how good Ryles seems to read now, and how good she is about getting on the internet. Santa told me that it wont be long before she starts trying to branch out from the Hanna Montana/Waverly Place/Barbie/Hotwheels websites on her pc. I guess she might be able to read this one day...probably not anytime soon... but eventually.

No comments: