Thursday, September 18, 2008

How quickly you are dismissed...

Watching the football game tonight when they mentioned the Wake Vs Florida State game this weekend, and talked about the winner would win the ACC. No mention of Clemson, despite the fact Clemson has to play them both. Wow...this is what happens when EVERYTIME you get on TV in a big game, you take the gaspipe. No respect for Clemson until they kick Wake in the mouth and then take out Florida State. Lets see what happens...A couple of more tune up/fine tune games over the next 2 weeks... I'm thinkin that Clemson will come out fighting. I'm hoping they will come out fighting. And I am ALL IN, as they might say. I just wonder if most bandwagon Clemson fans are too...

I had the opportunity to do the photos at a wedding this past weekend. I've been to a few weddings and they have all bee great events that celebrate 2 people commiting to each other. But I found this wedding a little different and very unique. It was out in a field behind a barn. They got some tables and strung up some lights and got a boombox and had a party afterward.... iliked the atmosphere at this wedding... it was really cool....

Dealing with the twins and how simple they see things is always eye opening... like watching my son eating pizza and watching the same episode of Phineas and Ferb for the 37th time. Pizza is greasy, and he has to take off each peperoni and eat it separately. And when a commericial comes he has to get the remote so to fast forward. of course, he simply licks his hands several times then picks up the remote....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I totally agree with you about how Clemson has gotten no respect, but I have to admit that after our MISERABLE performance against Alabama, I don't know how they could take us too seriously until we play someone and prove that we've got what it takes. It's unfortunate that since Alabama, we haven't been tested at all.