Monday, January 05, 2009

And off we go.......

The first normal week of the year... basically starting the grind, I guess. It kinda always seems to be a sorta letdown at this time of the year. No big holiday on the horizon, cold weather socked in... nothing but routine on the horizon. But I wonder if routine is so bad.

At any rate, I have always tried to offset the routine by having things to look forward to, and the family schedule is starting to fill up for the first half of the year... Monster Trucks is up first, with soccer, Gymnastics, Dance the daily things going on. On the horizon are Nascar Races with trips to Florida/NY/NJ to see friends coming in late June/early July. I also have the usual Frat stuff with conventions and rituals and meetings, as well as Valentines day, Birthdays, Mothers Day and.. BASEBALL!!!

I think that I am going to try to concentrate on those resolutions with figuring out how to fit in the Y membership and utilize it, while addressing the house here and there. We have so many things to keep us entertained here at the house, with the kids games and GUITAR HERO WORLD TOUR!!!!.

My mother and brother are headin to Washington for the Obama coronation.

and finally...

No comments: