Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'll give you a Stimulus Package!!!!

"The yardstick of generosity is not how much you give others, but how much you want in return." - Leonid S. Sukhorukov

So... 816 Billion in Stimulus passed. And what of the 750 Billion last fall. Oh wait, half of THAT (350 Billion) has been spent..but...wait...NO ONE can tell us where and how that money was spent. And the majority of this Stimulus passed yesterday wont get out for another 18 months, just in time for the House and Senate elections....hmmmm???? And I bet I dont see any Bank or Car CEO's missing their mortgage payments, will I?

And why is it that when Bush was in office, there was a constant bashing of him on TV, Radio, etc. yet now that Obama is in office, any criticism of him (valid or not) is now subject to petitions and warrants? Is the man beyond criticism? If Limbaugh wants to say what he says, does that mean he should be taken off the air? I disagree with Limbaugh more than I agree, but I do beleive that if Olberman can basically call Bush names everynight for 4 years, Limbaugh should have the same latitude, whether you agree with him or not.

No comments: