Sunday, January 25, 2009

Monster Trucks!!!....

A friendship that can be ended didn't ever start - Mellin de Saint-Gelais

Went to see Monster Jam at the Bi-Lo Center here in Ole G-Ville. It was fabulous. I-Man went nuts because...just imagine...GRAVEDIGGER (his favorite truck) won. Now...let it be stated that GRAVEDIGGER wins 90% of the time. But then again, I don't think I-Man is sweating facts in this regard right now... Not sure Ryles and Jessica are really getting into this Monster Truck thing. Might have to start making this a boys night out sorta thing for the future...

Got some sorta Yahoo/Google Redirect virus on my laptop and it is annoying as hell. After hours of research, I think I have it figured how to get it off my laptop without a format. you tech guys reading this might wanna take a look at this one. It's really the first virus I've gotten on any of my machines in a long time ( yeah, I have gotten an occasion spyware infection, but nothing like this) and I and somewhat annoyed with this...

Finally got my white muslin last week and I think in a couple of weeks I'm going to start experimenting with high key....

This is really kinda slow time for sports... nothing on TV and not much going on. The Superbowl does not have me really excited and I guess it will be about the commercials this year for me. Two week till Nascar Spools up and Pitchers and Catchers report. Then I will have some stuff to watch again, I guess. Which is pretty much it for me right now.

..other than the occasional frat stuff...

Did I mention that we played Cadoo tonight?...and of course, i won!!!!!

1 comment:

Andee said...

Slow time for sports, but great time for Battlestar..... :-)