Thursday, January 22, 2009

I think the whole worlds addicted to the drama

Times tickin fast.... too fast... just yesterday I was pickin out clothes for Ryles to wear...now, whenever we havent laid out clothes for the week, I will put out an outfit for her to wear before I go to bed. Funny, now... without fail, she walks past my outfit, I hear her scrum around in her closet for 30 seconds or so, and see her come out with another outfit. EVERY single time. And I am confident that the outfit I pick out is perfectly fine... meanwhile I-man just groggily gets up.. throws on the jeans and plain color polo shirt I have picked out for him (backwards) and stumbles down the stairs without complaint. The only issue I have with him is his fascination this past week with the sweatshirt Jessica picked up at Target for .97 cents in a pinch when we were going to the Planetarium and he had no shirt on except for the plain color polo that he had managed to get turned the right way. He wears this like 3 days in a row and I'm tryin to get him to wear any other sweatshirt because I am sure his teacher is probably thinkin that his parents aint got no skillz...

I am somewhat impressed the Ryles fashion sense. I must admit to being a little saddened by the fact that I was walking through the mall the other day and realized that I see many outfits I think she would look good in. But I just don't know for sure anymore... while I know I can get I-Man virtuallly anything, as song as its green or has something to do with soccer.

1 comment:

Zoo Keeper said...

Awww.. you're little girl's growin' up...