Thursday, February 19, 2004

and I was beginning to think we might make it all the way...

...just when I thought there might be smooth sailing, waves of discontent and pettiness start stirring. It is sad to think that if I was pledging the FRAT today, it probably would be different. Lets see...I am not one to yuk it up at all the parties (Strike 1)...I am not very outgoing (Strike2)... kinda opinionated about the fraternity (strike 3)... downright rude to people i dont know (strike 4)... all that despite the fact that I play Bari sax in Jazz ensemble and Symphonic Band, Alto sax (section leader) in marching band and basketball band and Clarinet in concert band, volunteer for EVERY service project, volunteer for EVERY pep band, and go to ALL district and National functions... amazing to think that people might not vote for me because of pettiness. Sad..just plain sad.... and pathetic. And to think I went on to be first Historian, then Secretary, then President of the chapter 3 times, DIstrict Vice President, District President, National Vice President for Student affairs and Board of Directors for National Alumni association. Would have been a shame if people would have held things like (mentioned above) against me... a shame...and pathetic...

No comments: