Tuesday, February 17, 2004

want to go to a race?

Anybody want to go to a Nascar race with me in MAY?

The children over at KB are amusing me again. They never seem to get it that all the infighting is counterproductive, no matter how much they all say it to themselves. They have a retreat coming up this weekend. I will be interested to see who tries to make a productive time of it, and who just sits around and mopes and complains...These type of events can be so great memorable if people will just drop the attitudes and try to make the best of the situation...but...NOOOOO...cant do that. Somebody, somehow will try to creat some artificial drama so they can play 90210/Dawson's Creek... sigh...

Candidates are probably starting to get a little bit weary of this MEP stuff... I just hope that KB is doing the best it can to develop the beginnings of strong careers within the Fraternity, not a group of whiners who complain about what the leadership is doing and try their best to sabatoge everything...

Ordered an Aeron chair for my new office...to the tune of $900.00. My new office is going to the sweet... I will have my new webcam in it...alas, it will be July before I really get into the room....

Quote for this entry...

"You can not teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself."

- Galileo (1564-1642

No comments: