Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Janet shows her breasts

...wow..i must admit that when it happened, I was in disbelief....And it really didnt bother me...i wasnt shocked. Surprised maybe.... not shocked. And while there has been all this uproar, i guess it isnt that big a deal to me, except that i would prefer that that type of thing not happen on "public" tv. I guess if my twins were a few years older, I would have been a whole lot more annoyed...

...hey, anybody reading this want to go to the Nascar race in May at Charlotte (teh All star race)?...let me know....

I watched the superbowl on a hdtv. The picture is absolutely awesome compared to normal TV. I now get to take the TV back and let it serve as a 30 inch monitor for my laptop for a few more months until my new office is ready.... then it will go up on a wall in the Computing and Info services conference room...then I will have to go back to my regular flat panel monitor... sigh...

Ian just walked up to me and whispered "i pooped"...kinda funny....

No comments: