Monday, February 09, 2004

A few thoughts...

...kinda wierd to be driving down the road and have your backdoor open on your car, especially when you have doors that supposedly can not be opened unless unlocked by the driver. But somehow, ian seems to have figured out how to open them, when i can not.... the door didnt open all the way, but it did crack open and I noticed it immediately as the roof light came on and confused me for a second.

Heard a brother at Kappa Beta mention how they felt about sitting through a meeting with candidates watching them figure out how to do stuff... hmmm, imagine how it must feel to be me sitting in on the KB meetings...I thought that observation to be profound...

...Nascar season started this past weekend...My guy...the 29, did pretty well and seems to be poised to have a big year, except his engine tuner defected to DEI...and my secondary guy, the 88, actually won the BUD shootout. The 88 used to be my #1 car until last year, when Jarrett seemed to mail it in all year, and Harvick came on strong. It was always my intention to "retire"the 88 and have the 29 step in after a couple of yeasr, but last year excelllerated the process....

Baseball season lurks, and my number one favorite sport and team (Braves) are about to start spring training...here's to at least one more "run" for the Braves....

No comments: