Monday, February 02, 2004

Top 5 most influential people in my life....

..I heard a question the other day about who are the most influential people. Who are the most influential people in your life (besides your parents)? I thought about it and narrowed it down to five people. If you are reading this and your name isnt here, and you consider yourself my friend, dont feel slighted. The people listed here came along at key moments and had key moments in my life, so far. Doesnt mean that others were not important or valuable to me and all that... just that these people are key (in my opinion).
In no particular order... Lynn - came along at a transition time for me. She was somewhat relentless in attempting to be friends with me at a time when everyonne thought I didnt talk to anyone. Erik - perhaps the one guy I most identify with in thoughts at times, although he is a little more "artsy" than me. Kristen - another person who happened along at just the right time. Always could make stupid jokes with her, and always admired the fact that she and her family were nice to me and invited me to Thanksgiving and all that. Dr. Hosler - If I were a band director, i think I would have been a lot like him. I am always indebted to him for his generousity in letting me help him out. Finally, Jessica - what else can I say. She is my wife, the mother of my children...and my best friend, even though we dont get a chance to just plain hang out anymore with the kids running around and all. I have known her for 91/2 years now and i wouldnt want to be with anyone else.

No comments: