Monday, February 16, 2004

well, well, well...

Valentines day has come and gone. I had fun with Jessica as we got to hang out without the kids for an evening...even went to Huddle House.

WHAT IS UP WITH THE YANKEES??? I mean...come on...seriously, this is like when I play Madden on the computer and I make a super team with guys with awesome stats... I mean...come on now, enough is enough.

Rylee has pink eye..I desperately hope that I dont get it too. SO far, Ian and Jessica seem fine so I think I am going to be fine...

paid taxes today..or actualy, I did the tax forms...we didnt owe the governement money so it is all good. did efile so we should have our refund within 2 weeks. That will be nice...I need new glasses, some shocks and brakes for the Jetta, as well as preparing for SED, formal and any other outings that might be coming up soon...

No comments: