Friday, September 17, 2004

ALL time blunder

was it just me, or did that dude on The Apprentice last night really, really, really screw himself over as much as I think he did? As soon as he said that he would give up his immunity and go to the boardroom, I knew it was OVER for him. And Trump set out after him immediately. didnt matter that the two women were screwups...it mattered that he had taken a decided advantage and threw it away. guess what?...he got fired. and he seemed like an early favorite to win. tsk, tsk...too bad.

Creek didnt rise like the last big rain event...kinda rose up like it used to. Got all loud and stuff, but that was about it. The wind was pretty stout at times, though. But Im not sure if I would have noticed it much had I not been so tuned to listening for rising water. So, I am certain that the flood of last week was a freak, once every 50 year, type of thing. stillleft a whole lot of branches and, of course, leaves...everywhere. I may have to break out the ole leaf blower tomorrow.

I have managed to avoid sports talk and espn since the Tigers took the gaspipe last week against GaTech. I will end the moratorium beginning tomorrow at 11 with College Gameday. Hope the team comes through on the road



No comments: