Friday, September 03, 2004

surprise

yesterday, when I got home i saw a package sitting on the table. I thought it was a xmas present that I had ordered for Jessica, so I kinda didnt bother with it till later. Then, when I had some free time, i went over to open it.... Well, I noticed that it was addressed to both Jessica and Jerome, so I thought that odd. come to see that it is something from Jessica Dean, a cool set of candles from Illuminations, one of my favorite stores... 29 days left for jdean...

Labor day weekend coming up. And I finally get to sleep in until at least 7:00am tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. WOW!!!

JOKE for today and this weekend.

A Jewish student was doing well in school, except for math class, so his parents decided to send him to a private Catholic school.

While there, the boy came home from school and studied every day. At the end of the semester the boy got straight A's. So his parents asked him, "What motivated you to do so well in school?"

He replied, "When I saw that guy nailed to a plus sign I knew they weren't fooling around!"




No comments: