Tuesday, September 07, 2004

and i guess it has rained..

looking out from my bedroom, I see that the little creek that is so "cute" normally has the look of the Colorado river right now. I am....concerned enough to move my car back up the driveway in case stuff starts sliding into said colorado river, although I think we got about 3 more feet to rise before it gets to the level of the yard, so to speak. But it is pretty impressive... and impressive enough for me to ponder just what will be staying downstairs for the future. The Garage, kitchen, livingroom, 1/2 bath are downstairs....But it would have to be a Noahs ark type of flood for it to get up to coming in the house....

By the way, it was nice to sit outside last night and pick up 880 out of NYC and listen to the Yankees game. Although Im not a huge Yankee fan, they do interest me. Of course, to sit outside tonight would mean instant drenching....

No comments: