Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Kobe, email, pixs and BRAVES!!!

well, well, well... in the words of the great Erik Leotious Brown...the chickens have come home to roost...or something like that. All charges dropped against Kobe. Heh...go figure. Imagine that. I wonder what all the people who automatically assumed he was guilty of raping that girl ( lets see, virtually every chick I talked to about it) now have to say..now that the facts of what this girl was doing leading up to, and immediately after the events of that night. And imagine that...she doesnt want to get on the stand and testify...But...she is willing to testify in the civil case? cha-ching!$$$$$$$ (before you girls start screaming, I KNOW he did have sex with that chick, and i NEVER said he wasnt an IDIOT)

seems our charter email accounts got screwed up when we moved our service. i spent 45 minutes on hold tonight only to have them tell me that they WILL get them re-activated, but it will take a while, or something like that.... sigh.... that means Jessica's email is screwed up, for the most part. i will still use my FU email as my mail address, anyway

I have a few pictures that I will post above. a couple of the house, and some recent kids pix...

by the way, this hurricane closing in could be a big one...wow

No comments: