Wednesday, September 01, 2004

still a little sick

Ian's still got a fever, although not as bad as it was yesterday. However, Jessica had to stay at home with the kids today. Kinda sucks. I am hoping he feels better this evening, and also hoping Rylee doesnt catch whatever he has, else I will probably have to take my turn at home tomorrow if they dont get better.

Braves are clicking along... you just gotta feel good about their chances at making the playoffs again. Sept 1 mark and 8 1/2 games up. I just dont think they are going to fold.

I took a couple of pictures of the house this morning as I was leaving. I will try to get some time here and post them today. probably more like around 5 is when I will be able to do that.

Why do all the girls want to date the Alto players? A: They are so SAXY!


No comments: