Friday, August 17, 2007

kinda blah days, i guess

As I said before...AUGUST BLOWS. kinda like the lull before fall when football kicks in and the nip in the air returns. Must admit that the trees at our house have already started losing leaves and putting them in the driveway.

Ryles went to doctor for checkup today. She is doing fine and will have to go back in a couple of weeks. This should be interesting as she is slated to start baton with Cheryl Hosler in a couple of weeks. Hmmmm...????

And I-man is spooling up for soccer. I think I am going to start turning the wick up a small notch on the performance expectations. I am not expecting him to do wonders, but I think he needs to start defining his role in soccer. Is he a defender, goalie or striker?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any chance you and Jessica might be planning to march in the alumni band first Friday parade? It's on the Sunday preceding the Monday night game with FSU. I'm contemplating it myself.

Grandpa said...

Well...I cant. Have to work that day. Unfortunately....

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the Hoslers....how are they? What's Dr. Hosler up to these days?

Grandpa said...

Dr. Hosler is still at Clemson, teaching classes. Cheryl is running a highly succesful dance school in Central. They have over 250 students in her studio.