Monday, August 20, 2007

well, well, well...

...so...Mr. Vick is going to plead guilty. ... OK...Hmmm.... I will say this. i think he had no choice. i dont think he actually was involved with the killing of dogs. I may be wrong. But he dont think he actuallydid. Call me foolish. But...he obviously was funding the operation, which does make him the leader. And...therefore..........guilty of the overall thing. And his "boys"...the fools he brought with him from the hood... his "homies" all turned on him as soon as they had a chance. A tough lesson that many had told him in the past..."Mike, leave those guys behind....you got to move forward". He chose to stand with those guys, and they let him down. But ultimately, he let himself down. All that money, and you got to go dogfight???? The Lottery is up to 231 million. If I won that money....I can think of about 20 things i could do to blow money foolishly, none of which would be illegal, gambling or considered, well, something i wouldnt want my mother to know about. People make mistakes, and I will never be one to cast a stone, for I have certainly made my share of mistakes. But ......he sure could have done other things with his cash than dogfight.... And..for the record...the article i posted still applies...

p.s. I can think of a couple of things I might do if I won the lottery. A night out with the boys at the local "menz" establishment might be on tap, although I still wouldnt be packin a gun or pickin fights with local gang members or anything whacked like that. But at any rate.........

No comments: