Thursday, January 03, 2008

And...We're off!!!

Ok...lets start cutting the chaff away from these politicians and get down to the serious contenders.... please...these has been going on on since...well...i think it started the day after the last election. Clarification...again: I am not a gays-must-die... abortion-is-sin-guns-are-cool-shoot-to-kill-at-the-border... tax-all-the-poor Republican anymore than I am a pot smokin, tree huggin, lets give everyone everything for free, gay marriage is cool I hate anything associated with Bush Democrat. I am pretty much middle of the road and my vote is there for the taking. Yes, I admit that i lean to the Right in my thinking. But I am not an automatic vote for either side and I think the majority of the country is obviously the same way as me, which is why we keep seeing 51-49 votes in these elections. Bill Clinton has stepped out of the Arkansas woods and sparked the majority's fancy and until someone from either side does that, we'll get another election basically pitting the major cities against the rest of the country, which is how the last 2 elections have fallen (despite what all the "we got robbed in Florida/Ohio/Wherever people wanna whine about).

Anyway...Clemson crashes and burns in the bowl game and that cloud i have spoken of still exist. There is always.... SOMETHING, and this past season fell to missed field goals. Dont have to make em all, but you cant keep missing them, because they will cause you to lose the close games, which is where Clemson football is now. Hit a field goal in the first quarter, and you aint having to deal with overtime 3 hours later. pretty simple, but... lets see where Clemson basketball takes us...team is supposed to be good, but you know...you KNOW... something whacked will happen this season...

No comments: