Sunday, January 13, 2008

this is getting silly

...soo...my only real hope for the NFL season went down in flames today. The Colts imploded and the only team with no fear of the Patriots took the gaspipe. Now, Dallas is currently heading down the same street and my hopes for a fun Superbowl Sunday are wasting away...

...It is somewhat stunning to listen to my twins as they talk to each other. I keep wanting to think of them as 2 year olds, not 6 year olds who can now read and spell and carry on intelligent conversations (occasionally). But they really communicate to each other on an entirely different level than they do with me and Jessica, which is to be expected with someone who you have been beside since your creation...

..Guitar Hero 3 has dominated the Xbox since Christmas, and I-Man has started to get the hang of it and can get through an entire song now, putting him along the same level as me, I guess. But suddenly yesterday Lego Star Wars, THE COMPLETE SAGA came back into favor and I-Man is now Indiana Jones in the game. yeah, I know Indiana Jones wasnt in Star Wars, but..well.. anyway....

...the FRAT has 21 candidates this Spring, which is interesting since there are only like 14 active brothers right now. This happened once before and it created a dynamic that I will have to watch carefully in regards to one subsection of the chapter developing a cliche and issues arising from it. yeah, i know...you cant tell people who to be/not be friends with...but class conflicts, be they real or not, have caused issues in the past...The chapter has swung waaayyyy young and tis shall be interesting...

1 comment:

Andee said...

There are only 14 active brothers? Wow, I guess I didn't realize that.