Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Feeling kicked around by XBOX

...I've been playin Guitar Hero 3 some...a sone here or there when I get a chance and have kinda worked my way to the medium level. Now...I am no great player or anything but i did complete Easy finally and worked thru the first section on Medium, which I have benn haveing some problems with...I seem to have a mental/physical thing in regards to how the guitar is played and since this uses 4 fingers on the left hand, I am having problems getting used to it on Medium. I played an instrument so long that primarily used 3 fingers on the left hand, and I only used the "pinky" finger for another set of notes, not in tandem (well..kinda, but..not really...). So my number 2 finger simply keeps not responding. Its weird, but i really think it has to do with patterns and physical memory that is very ingrained in me... so I have reached this battle against this "Tom" fellow and I keep getting my rear handed to me... I am thinkin I might just leave this game to Jessica and the twins and stick with Forza 2. If I do manage to EVER get past this battle, I know i will never get to the next HARD level. That aint happening....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are both at the exact same spot. I haven't really been trying that hard though. I play maybe once a week so my "chops" (so to speak) get rusty in between plays. AJ is on hard, of course. What he did to get good is he went through and completed everything in easy at a five star level and then he worked on getting everything at medium at a five star level. He has played some hard, but he keeps going back to medium trying for five stars on everything - I think he is almost finished. You think Tom is hard, wait until you get to the next guy. Slash, is it?