Thursday, January 24, 2008

looking ahead...

...since I am no longer in the eternal summer camp situation that is college, I always try to have something that I am looking forward to..planning...some sort of event to give hope in what is the monotony of the everyday work crap we have to do.... First up for 2008....watchin the local muddawgin event at the Sell-Hi Center. The Monster Trucks are in town and I'm takin the twins to see Batman and the Gravedigger go at it. I am looking forward to seeing how they do all that in this arena.... After that is the Spring Bristol Race, then I get to drive on the track at Darlington. Not sure if I will be taking the Jetta out there, but it will probably be the Jetta since Uncle Wes will be out playin Cowboys and Injuns in the woods somewhere. AFter that will be a visit to John in Florida, Frat Convention, Frat Formal in the ATL after which we will be into May... I like having something to look forward to, and something to be planning...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jerome, tough competing with monster trucks and personal driving experiences at Darlington, but for what it's worth Pam and I sure are looking forward to having you spend some time down our way in Tallahassee.

John

Anonymous said...

Isn't the all-star race in there somewhere?

I think some of my students definitely see college as the "eternal summer camp". HA HA! Then they get mad when I actually suggest there's WORK to done here.

Grandpa said...

Yeah...All Star Race is in May, afer that comes the summer lineup