Thursday, January 31, 2008

hmmm

...why is it if i go to bed at 1am, I feel ready for sleep but it just feels...blah... or...if I go to bed at 9pm getting an extra 3 or 4 hours of sleep in, i find it actually hard to go to sleep and end up watching Law and Order and Sportscenter before finally falling asleep at..oh...say...1am??? but yet I can lie down in all my clothes on my bed at 1030am for a quick 30 minute nap and it feels.....SOOOOOOOOOOOO good?

...looks like the choice of President will...after we get past the eventual, inevitable race crap that will spew out from both sides... boil down to if we want a woman in the White House in charge. Now... I dont have a problem being a woman president, just as I dont have a problem with a Black man being president. I just dont know if this woman is one i would vote for. Of course, there are those who wont vote for her simply because... and that is very unfortunate. But equally unfortunate are those who will vote for her simply because she is white. and aint no way i am feeling Nuke Romney...something fishy about him. I am taking a second look at McCain. I listen to talk radio all day at work and I switch back and forth from Orielly to Air America to Hannity to Sharpton to Combs to the lesser knowns on both sides all day long. and it so nagging to never seem to get anyone who isnt screaming about how the other side is SOOOO bad. Either you aint Conservative ENOUGH or you are too much like BUSH (HATE BUSH HAT BUSH HATE BUSH HATE BUSH...enough already., please...that dog dont hunt anymore). Or we need CHANGE and HOPE...well its time to start telling me some substance in your speeches...the flowery stuff makes me sick. its fine when you are announcing you are running. Now...tell me something...I can read the stuff your aides have on your websites...i want to hear it from you. And if you have been telling me, maybe I'm too stupid too understand... well...i guess we'll really start weeding this out on Tuesday, wont we?

...

2 comments:

Andee said...

Very well said! I feel the same about Romney, McCain isn't my favorite either. I just feel that he is really monotone. I like Huckabee, if only for the fair tax. At least he speaks instead of reads off cards. In the case of Hillary and Obama, the last debate was an interesting one. I still haven't chosen between the 2. If I decide to vote for her, it won't be just because I am a woman. I want to vote for Richardson, but he left the race.

Ok, really long winded with no real meaning. Sorry about that.

Grandpa said...

Basically, for me...they all have a stance on some issue that I disagree with. I doubt you will ever find a person that agrees with you on every single issue. At any rate, I am curious to see how today plays out...